Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience this historical site during sunrise when it's cooler
- Keep in mind that there is no ATM in Tikal; bring cash
- The sunrise might not be visible, depending on the weather conditions
- Entrance fees to the park are not included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tikal VIP Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff