Explore our promoted experiences
- One alcoholic drink and snacks are included
- Bring your own additional drinks to keep costs low
- See migrating whales between September and November
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing experience
Departure & Return
Please be waiting out the front of Cicerello's Jetty where the boat and crew will meet you 15 minutes prior to departure time. Start time will be confirmed by the experience provider.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A reasonable degree of mobility is required for boarding the vessel and safe movement throughout the journey as we are sailing on ocean waters
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothes. No heels on deck (barefoot preferred)
- Remember, sailing can at times be a wet and windy experience. Sailing route is at the discretion of the skipper on the day.
- Start time is always 90 minutes before sunset. This varies by time of year and will be confirmed in the booking confirmation your receive from the tour provider.
- Change of date permitted once without penalty, provided 7 days notice is given.
- Late arrival or failure to board for any reason = 100% ticket loss. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to begin boarding.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Expectant guests who are 28-36 weeks pregnant will require medical clearance to board. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone over 36 weeks gestation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Charter 1
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands