1 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Save time spent waiting in line by pre-booking this SeaLink Rottnest Island round-trip ferry ticket from Fremantle. Choose from three different morning departure times to best organize your time spent in Rottnest Island, a protected nature reserve affectionately called “Rotto” by locals. The first ferry leaves Fremantle at 7am and the last ferry departs Rottnest around 8pm.
- Round-trip ferry ticket to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
- Save time and money by pre-booking
- Choose between three morning departure times
- Ferries have hospitality-trained staff
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Ferry Ticket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Blue ticketing office inside B Shed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitisation during Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket
1 to 12 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFremantleWater Tours - Western AustraliaDay Cruises - Western AustraliaWater Tours - PerthDay Cruises - PerthWater Tours - Margaret RiverDay Cruises - Margaret RiverCategory