Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Check-in at the SeaLink ticketing office. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- All children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands