- Spend a few hours exploring the impressive history and architecture of Girona
- Marvel at the city’s well-preserved esplanades, walls, bridges, and other landmarks
- Learn about the Jewish Quarter and other sites from an informative local guide
- Get some exercise on a walking tour in a historic, picturesque setting
Departure & Return
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Usually the tour starts at 10:30am if you take the Girona Walking Tour regular (3hours) .
- If you come from Barcelona the high speed train AVANT at 8.25am is the best option. You will arrives at 9.03am to Girona and there is about 20 minutes on foot to our meeting point.
- Please note: Girona is situated on a hill and has lots of stairs and slopes. If you have any difficulty to walk in these areas, they may not make this tour. Not recommended for people who need wheelchairs.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms