Explore our promoted experiences
- Hot air balloon flight over Catalonia’s Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park
- Soar over dormant volcanoes and see as far as the Pyrenees on the 1.5-hour flight
- Toast your flight with sparkling cava and cake up in the air
- 4x4 vehicle support upon landing
- Refuel with a hearty Catalonian breakfast
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- The activity is approximately 5 hours long. Exact time will depend on the flying season.
- Please wear clothes that are appropriate to the flying season. Sporting shoes are recommended.
- Departing hours may vary depending on the flying season.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Globus Vol De Coloms
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands