Explore our promoted experiences
- Kayaking and snorkeling tour to Wave Break Island
- Spot dolphins, stingrays, and sea turtles
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly and suitable for all abilities
Departure & Return
We park our trailer between 462-482 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216 (on the beach side). Please note that we are not a shop, this is where all of our tours depart from. The street numbers previously mentioned are only to be used as a reference point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Low fitness level (depending on weather conditions)
- Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
- T&C's: Minimum number & weather dependant. Flexible cancellation policy: Customers can cancel/reschedule their booking up to 24 prior to the booking date. No Refunds/rescheduling for: no shows, missing transfer service, no transfer service confirmed, last-minute change of mind and late arrivals. We do an outdoor activity where a certain fitness level is required. No refunds or rescheduling options are entitled for those who are not able to complete the activity. Minors under 16 years old are not allowed to join any activity without the presence of an adult. We keep the right of last minute cancellations due to unfavourable weather conditions or minimum number not met. In this case we will offer reschedule, credits or refund. Water visibility and wildlife spotting might be affected for the force of nature and SKT is not responsible for this. If you feel any flu-like symptoms or any signs of illness prior to arrival, please Do not arrive for check-in, but call us to organise a reschedule or credit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Seaway Kayaking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands