- Guanacaste coast buggy tour
- Travel off-road in some of Costa Rica’s most rugged and beautiful terrain
- No prior riding experience necessary
- Includes swimming stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- People from Dreams Las Mareas have to pay per booking $100 extra on the day of the pick up for transportation.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required.
- A maximum of 4 people per vehicle.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age requirement for passengers is 5 years old.
- Minimum age for driver's age is 16 years old and a valid driver’s license
- Alcohol forbidden before and during the tour for drivers
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into.
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms