Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals not included.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- A Declaration of Exemption from Liability must be signed the day of the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- OPERATED BY Swiss Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms