Explore our promoted experiences
- Private boat tour on the Gulf of Papagayo
- Barbecue lunch on the beach
- Drinks included: soda, juice, beer, and water
- Fully customizable tour
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Motor past the estuaries and beaches that edge the Gulf of Papagayo and Snake Bay; when it's time for lunch, head to a quiet beach for an oceanside barbecue. Relax in a comfortable “beach camp” that your guide prepares, then sip a cool beer, soda, water, or juice as lunch is prepared. Dine on a fresh, Costa Rican-style meal of freshly-grilled chicken, fish, and sides.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy exactly as you wish: join your guide for a hike down the beach, snorkel in the pristine waters, or simply relax and soak up the sun on the beach. At the end of the day, board the boat for the return trip to the original launch point. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- children's price only applies with 4 adults
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms