Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Chichicastenango and the picturesque towns of Lake Atitlan on this 2-day, 1-night trip from Guatemala City or Antigua
- Explore the sprawling indigenous market of Chichicastenango as you bargain for wood handicrafts, ceramics and much more
- Admire the Church of Santo Tomas and Calvary Church in Chichicastenango
- Enjoy a private boat ride across the scenic waters of Lake Atitlan
- Discover the idyllic city of Santiago de Atitlan along the volcano-rimmed shores of this beautiful lake
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff