Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Antigua and Guatemala's small villages like Ciudad Vieja, learning about their culture, traditions and history
- Explore the atmospheric cobblestone streets of Antigua, once Guatemala's capital city
- Get off the beaten path to discover the traditions and daily rituals of Guatemala's small towns
- Check out Ciudad Vieja, San Juan del Obispo and San Antonio Aguascalientes, among others
- Learn about local industries during a visit to a macadamia nut plantation and a local weaving cooperative
- Great chance to see the "real" Guatemala away from the typical tourist attractions
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff