- Spend the day in Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Guided walking tour of the city, with historical context
- Independent time to lunch, shop, and explore Antigua
- Easy round-trip transport from your hotel in Guatemala City
Departure & Return
Tour departs from any City`s hotels. Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Guatrips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms