8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take an unexpected excursion through Guatemala City, discovering its unique mid-century architecture, bustling markets and fascinating museums, during this 8-hour excursion. Start with driving tour of city’s main avenues and its National Palace before admiring Guatemala City’s collection of 50s and 60s architecture like the Supreme Court Building and City Hall. During your visit you’ll also get a taste for daily life and shop for souvenirs at the city’s central market and explore Guatemalan history at the National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology. Your Guatemala City trip includes a guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
- Take a full-day sightseeing tour of Guatemala City
- Get a sense for city architecture on a drive past the city's residential zone and main avenues
- Admire the unique 1950s and 60s architecture of the Guatemalan Supreme Court Building and City Hall
- Shop for handicrafts and leather, textile, wood and silver goods at the central market
- Learn about the history and culture of Guatemala at the National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Guatemala City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Full-Day Guatemala City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Guatemala City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Guatemala City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Guatemala City Sightseeing Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCity Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory