- Private full-day cocoa farm and city tour from Guayaquil
- A great way to spend the day in Guayaquil
- Explore a cocoa plantation and learn to make chocolate from scratch
- Take a sightseeing tour of Guayaquil city and see Las Penas neighborhood, Melcon 200, and Parque Historico
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual: a hat and sun protector is recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Trip to Ecuador
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Mario is an excellent guide: professional, friendly, knowledgeable, funny, and accommodating." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews