- Maximize your chances of seeing whales
- Get insights into whale behavior from your guide
- Includes morning tea, lunch, snorkeling gear, and wetsuits
- Have the unique experience of snorkeling close to whales
Departure & Return
Enter the marina via the gate next to the fuel station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We champion a strict Code of Practice when interacting with the whales. The key component to this agreement, and a core philosophy of ours, is “on the whales terms”. In short this means we only interact with whales that are happy for us to do so.
- We guarantee whale sightings (seeing a whale from the vessel) between 1st August and 14th October. In the unlikely event that the skipper cannot locate a whale during this period you will be offered a full refund or free return ticket.
- Children under 8 years are not permitted to swim with the whales and a parental guardian must remain with them on the vessel. If 2 guardians are present they can interchange between the vessel and swimming when conditions permit. The tour is not suitable for children under 4 years.
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hervey Bay Dive Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.