1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Book a 1- or 2-day pass on a Hobart hop-on hop-off bus tour for an easy way to explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. Travel by double-decker red bus to 20 stops around the city, where you can hop off whenever you wish to visit the places that interest you. Or opt to stay onboard the bus for the full loop.
- See Hobart independently with provided transportation
- Choose between a 24- and 48-hour pass
- Listen to commentary about the city when you're on the bus
- Stops include Battery Point, Salamanca Place, and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
Saved to wishlist!
24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off city loop ticket
A free copy of Red Decker’s The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Red Decker Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursPub ToursAudio GuidesMarketsHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaHop on Hop Off - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaPub Tours - TasmaniaAudio Guides - TasmaniaMarkets - TasmaniaHistorical Tours - TasmaniaBeer & Brewery Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneHop on Hop Off - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbournePub Tours - MelbourneAudio Guides - MelbourneMarkets - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneBeer & Brewery Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyHop on Hop Off - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyPub Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyBeer & Brewery Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Hobart Salamanca MarketMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)St. George's Anglican ChurchRussell FallsHobart Convict PenitentiaryConvict TrailLark DistilleryTasmanian Museum and Art GallerySt. David's CathedralHobart RunnymedeCascades Female Factory Historic SiteTasman BridgeBruny Island Berry Farm Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Tinderbox Marine ReserveNorth Hobart Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Richmond GaolMoorilla WineryQueens Domain