9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit some of the top attractions outside of Hobart on this day trip to Mount Wellington, Mount Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, and the historical town of Richmond. Entry fees are included for a hassle-free experience.
- See Tasmanian devils at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Take a scenic drive along the Derwent River
- Round-trip transport provided from Hobart
- Tour limited to 11 people for a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointHobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick clients up from most locations within the central Hobart area. When booking there is a comment section. Please leave us a message with your hotel name.
- Hobart Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
- OPERATED BY iWander Tasmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is a great to get to three wonderful tourist attractions without the hassle of hiring a car and driving there yourself." See review
- "This is a don't miss tour; it covers the highlights of the Hobart area." See review
- "It was zero degrees and sooo windy at Mt Wellington, but great." See review
Product code: 62614P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHobartShore Excursions - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaPorts of Call Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaShore Excursions - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneShore Excursions - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
St. George's Anglican ChurchHuon ValleyMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Zoodoo Wildlife ParkTinderbox Marine ReserveMaritime Museum of TasmaniaRichmond GaolQueens DomainMawson's Hut Replica MuseumSouth HobartMount Field National ParkBruny Island Berry Farm Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Battery PointHobart Convict PenitentiaryLark DistilleryRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensHobart Sandy BaySt. David's CathedralTasmanian Museum and Art Gallery