3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave the busy streets of Hobart behind for a few hours and fly over to Maria Island, a serene, untouched hideaway for Tasmania’s native wildlife that’s only accessible by ferry or plane. Get to know the island’s endangered residents, including wombats, swift parrots and Tasmanian devils, and walk around its ancient gumtree forests. On the way over, take in Tasmania’s gorgeous east coast – including the pink granite mountains of Freycinet National Park and the white sands beach at Wineglass Bay.
- On Maria Island, enjoy a picnic lunch of fresh Tasmanian seafood and produce
- Step back in time with a stop at the shellfish fossil beds at the Fossil Cliffs
- Your guide is on hand to tell you about Maria Island and its natural history
- No-hassle hotel transfers are available to and from the aerodrome
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Gourmet Seafood Platter and Tasmanian Premium Wine
Live commentary on board
Local professional guide
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Par Avion , 115 Kennedy Dr, Cambridge TAS 7170, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Par Avion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wineglass Bay And Maria Island Wildlife Scenic Flight From Hobart?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wineglass Bay And Maria Island Wildlife Scenic Flight From Hobart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Wineglass Bay And Maria Island Wildlife Scenic Flight From Hobart?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wineglass Bay And Maria Island Wildlife Scenic Flight From Hobart?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5968P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Wineglass Bay And Maria Island Wildlife Scenic Flight From Hobart
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAir ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaAir Tours - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneAir Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneHalf-day Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyAir Tours - Yarra ValleyWine Tastings - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
North Hobart Zoodoo Wildlife ParkHobart RunnymedeQueens DomainBattery PointCascades Female Factory Historic SiteHobart Salamanca MarketRussell FallsSt. George's Anglican ChurchRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Richmond GaolLark DistilleryMount Field National ParkHuon ValleyHobart Sandy BayTasman BridgeMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Tahune Forest AirWalkParliament House