- Spectacular views from the top of Mt Wellington
- Hop-on hop-off bus: explore the trails or head to the summit
- Multiple bus departures throughout the day
- Buses are accessible for wheelchairs and mountain bikes
Departure & Return
Departure Point4 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
The bus stop is located opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (outside Hydro Tasmania building).
Return DetailsBrooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Outside Brooke Street Pier on Hobart's waterfront.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please check the weather before you go and dress to the conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travellers
- OPERATED BY kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands