- 6.5-hour layover tour in Windsor from either London Gatwick or London Heathrow Airport (minimum layover of 8 hours required)
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own route, getting insider tips from your private driver
- See Windsor Castle – the Queen’s official home
- Watch soldiers marching along Windsor High Street for the Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Stroll along the famous Long Walk in Windsor Great Park
- Visit the historic town of Eton and see where Princes William and Harry went to school
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- This is a 6.5-hour tour, including 4 hours spent in Windsor. To accommodate for flight check in and security procedures, plus any potential traffic congestion, a minimum layover of 8 hours is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands