- National Mexican Turtle Center tour from Huatulco
- Chance to see turtles, crocodiles, and more on the Ventanilla Lagoon
- Get out of the city and see the local countryside
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms