- Snorkel on the Oaxaca coast
- Light snack and bottled water provided
- Ideal for people with limited time
- Includes round-trip transportation from Huatulco
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms