- Flexible tour of the Hunter Valley via hop-on, hop-off bus
- More than 14 stops including 40 attractions
- Customize your own tour by hopping off whenever you like
- Transfers available from nearby towns
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary transfers are available from your accommodation in Pokolbin, Lovedale, Cessnock, Nulkaba and Rothbury. If you are not within walking distance to any of the stops and would like a transfer please advise in the special requirements field at time of booking. The transfers will occur before 10am and after 5pm.
- A moderate amount of walking is optional between venues, comfortable footwear is recommended
- A maximum travelling group size of 7 people per booking applies
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY iHop Hunter Valley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We love the idea of The hop on hop off bus to explore Hunter Valley - it is easy, convenient and the drivers are excellent - chose your own adventure - Thanks Kristy - we loved every minute of it" See review
- "Hop on Hop Off staff were very friendly and knew the best places to stop and were very helpful." See review