Explore our promoted experiences
- Take off from Cessnock Airport on a helicopter flight
- Enjoy aerial views of Hunter Valley
- Listen to commentary from the pilot
- Land at a winery that produces sparkling wines for breakfast and bubbles
Departure & Return
Aerologistics Helicopters Office at Cessnock Airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 186 lbs (130kg) will be unable to take this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aero Logistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms