Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day sailing tour with professional skipper
- Visit the north side of Formentera for lunch on the island
- Snorkel, swim, and paddle-board in tropical blue water
- Watch an iconic sunset in view of Es Vedra
Departure & Return
For the recommended itinerary of the northern shores of Formentera, we will start from the calm bay of Cala Jondal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or photo ID is required on the day of your boat trip
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to rough weather conditions, you can choose between rescheduling on an alternative date or a 100% refund
- Do not hesitate to bring your own food and beverages. You can also disembark for lunch at one of our stops. If you disembark for lunch we will give you an extra hour free of charge, so you do not feel as if you wasted the time you have on board.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charteralia
Learn more about cancellations.