- Explore the caves, beaches, and magical water of Ibiza on a sunset cruise
- Go snorkeling and stand-up paddleboarding with complementary equipment
- Kick back with a beer, cava, sangria, and other drinks that are included in the tour
- Marvel at amazing marine life and grass meadows of Posidonia oceanica
Departure & Return
San Antonio port promenade, in front of palapa Bar. Type in Google maps. Ibiza snorkeling cave tour. You will find our kiosk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not reccomended for ages out the ages of the booking system let you book
- Near public transportation
- The Trajectory of the boat and the stops can ve varied without prior notice due safety standards or yelly fish warnings
- The entry to the cave with the boat needs good sea conditions and windy days are not possible going in
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Centro de Buceo Arenal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff