- Journey through the heart of the Amazon on a 3-day luxury jungle tour
- Learn about the native flora and fauna as you explore on foot and by boat
- Stay at the deluxe Ceiba Tops Lodge with all meals included
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip airport transfer from Iquitos Airport
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Spend your first day traveling to Iquitos International airport, arriving in town and then enjoying a 25-mile cruise down the Amazon River to the lodge. Spend the afternoon enjoying a nature hike through the rainforest and dinner back at the lodge, complete with live music. On day two, you'll take a boat ride down the river to a local Yagua Indian village for a chance to interact with the locals, keeping an eye out for the dolphins known to live in the area. In the afternoon, explore the local municipality of Indiana. On your third day, choose between a river cruise or walking tour, transferring back to Iquitos in the afternoon for your flight.
See the Itinerary field below for a more detailed tour description.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: due to the ever-changing nature of the rainforest, day-by-day activities may vary due to local conditions
- Note: departure flights from the Amazon must be after 5pm, due to the itinerary on day 3
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
Learn more about cancellations.