- 3-day Iquitos jungle experience with accommodation at the beautiful Heliconia Lodge
- Cruise down the Amazon River on a fishing trip
- Hike through the Amazon Rainforest and admire breathtaking views
- See exotic plants and animals, including monkeys, bats, tarantulas, birds and more!
- Visit a sugarcane distillery with your expert guide
- All meals, 2 nights’ accommodation and round-trip airport transfer included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Programs may change according to flight arrival/departure changes or weather conditions
- Recommended to bring a backpack or small suitcase with only essential items
- Note: arrival flights must arrive before 9am for transportation
- Note: departure flights must be after 5pm to ensure there is enough time to travel to the airport from the lodge
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- "The boat ride too and from the lodge is worth the trip !" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews