- 3-day Amazon Jungle adventure from Iquitos
- Canoe on Juanachi Lake and bird watch on the Amazon River with your expert guide
- See howler monkeys, macaws, tarantulas and other exotic wildlife!
- Go hiking, boating, canoeing and more!
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Muyuna Lodge
- Meals and round-trip airport transportation included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- FLIGHT INFORMATION: Arrival flights on Day 1 must arrive before 9am. On Day 3 of the tour, departure flights must take place after 6pm to ensure enough time for transfer to Iquitos International Airport
- Recommended to carry a backpack and leave luggage in lodge storage
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Note: Single room supplement has an additional cost of $96.10. Please contact the local tour operator if you'd like to arrange this option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.