- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note: Passengers will need to arrive in Iquitos before 9am on the day of the tour. In case of a later arrival, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way). On the last day, please plan to fly out of Iquitos after 6pm. If you are flying out before, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way).
- What to bring: Swimming suit, T-shirts or long sleeved shirts with a hood and light colored cotton (the darkness attracts mosquitoes!), Shorts, Long pants and thick enough so that mosquitoes cannot get through, T-shirts, Socks for use with boots, Fresh nightwear, Rubber boots for walking (you can buy or rent in the Iquitos office or shops in Iquitos and cost approx. S/.25.), Tennis Shoes for use during night boat ride, Sandals to walk in the lodge, A hat that gives plenty of shade, Sunglasses, Repellent (only need to use it for walks, try not to use it much because it leaves their toxins in the environment - we recommended protecting with clothing), Sunscreen, A flashlight, A bag for dirty clothes, Rain poncho (can be bought at the office at a very cheap price), Binoculars, A good book, Camera and a plastic bag for them, Small backpack to carry insect repellent, water, etc. during excursions.
- Recommendations: Please bring a small bag with the necessary clothing and equipment for this trip only. There is limited space in the boat so please leave your large luggage at the office in Iquitos. Note: There is no cell-phone service near Muyuna.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
Learn more about cancellations.