Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the time of booking, you can indicate your shoe number for the rubber boots.
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- It is important that you detail restrictions on food for health.
- On Day 4, lunch is included. In case your flight leaves earlier, and you cannot have lunch, we will not grant discounts or returns.
- Recommendation to choose flight schedule for entering and leaving the Lodge: First arrival flights: LIM / IQT (Take flights arriving before 09:00 am) Last departure flights: IQT / LIM (Take flights departing after 6:00 p.m.) For flights at other times, consult the cost for the additional transfer per section.
- The program may vary according to the climatic conditions and according to the season (empty and growing of the Amazonian rivers).
- You should bring Light-Colored summer clothes, repellent, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, cap.
- The vaccine for the yellow fever is optional
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms