- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
From either side coming from Herradura/Jacó/Hermosa or Esterillos/Bejuco, following the Costanera main road, arrive at "Quebrada Amarilla", you will see a THE PARK sign. Turn there and about 1.5 km in you will see the park entrance on the left! On the way you'll see a lot of signs from the park :)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the ATV
- Minimum age for a single rider is 14 years old
- You are required to enter a departure time (between 8am to 5pm) in the Special Requirements field
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Park at Ocean Ranch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands