- Get off the beaten track on an ATV excursion in Costa Rica
- Perfect for all ages and skill level; no experience required
- Savor a local lunch midway through your adventure
- Round-trip hotel transfers for a seamless experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children under 4 years old can't ride.
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Tilapia farm and restaurant is closed on Tuesdays and a delicious alternative is provided for lunch on that day.
- Please bring a Visa or MC for the damage deposit
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff