- Half-day canyoning adventure from Jaco
- Spot native wildlife like monkeys and scarlet macaws on a rain forest hike
- Soar through the canyon on a series of ziplines
- Rappel down four tropical waterfalls
- Slide and climb down a river
- Stay safe with expert guides and top-of-the-line equipment
- No experience necessary
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Jump-start the action with a zipline flight that lands on a platform perched above a 300-foot (91-meter) waterfall. Clip on to a rope and, with the help of your guide, rappel down a series of four different waterfalls ranging from 70-90 feet (21-27 meters) in height. Not to worry if you've never rappelled before — it’s a skill that most people can pick up quickly with a bit of expert instruction. Yes, you will get wet!
Next, down-climb the river, scrambling over rocks and boulders to reconnect with the trail. Exit the canyon the fun and fast way on a pair of super ziplines, the longest of which stretches more than 2,000 feet (610 meters). Reward your efforts with a fresh fruit snack and beverage before the return ride to Jaco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to Bring:
- Shoes or Strap-on sandals. No Flip-Flops
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking for harness fitting
- Bug Spray
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Waterfall Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands