- Half-day hiking and waterfall tour from Jaco
- Ride a 4x4 up rugged mountain roads
- Hike through the rain forest and along a vertical river
- Scramble over river rocks and boulders
- Soak and swim in natural waterfall pools
- Dare to jump off of rock ledges into the pools for an extra thrill
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
What To Expect
At the river, you can choose to walk along a trail or put your balancing skills to the test and hike upriver along rocks and boulders. Pass by more than 10 different waterfalls of varying size that flow into inviting natural swimming pools. Take a dip in the pools, and feel the relaxing, massaging rush of water while standing beneath the cascades.
For an added thrill, work up the bravery to jump from natural ledges down 20 feet (6 meters) into the polls below. Your guide will be on hand to ensure your safety and enjoyment each step of the way. The 4-hour adventure concludes with drop-off back at the starting point in Jaco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Waterfall Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We did enjoy the time, but it was Not worth what was charged at all." See review