3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This private Costa Rican cooking class in Jacó lets you work closely with a chef to learn recipes and techniques unique to the region’s cuisine. Cook healthy and classic dishes like ceviche and soup alongside a published cookbook author, with the option of cooking in her home kitchen or yours for the ultimate convenience. This class culminates in a filling and delicious lunch.
- Private Jacó cooking class
- Learn to cook traditional Costa Rican dishes alongside a chef
- Choose to cook at your kitchen or the host’s
- Private tour offers individualized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Av. Pastor Díaz, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2020 - 2/6/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Melissa Guzman
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitisation during Costa Rican cooking class with cookbook author Melissa Guzman?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Costa Rican cooking class with cookbook author Melissa Guzman
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesJacoUnique Experiences - Central PacificCooking Classes - Central PacificDining Experiences - Central PacificUnique Experiences - PuntarenasCooking Classes - PuntarenasDining Experiences - PuntarenasUnique Experiences - QueposCooking Classes - QueposDining Experiences - QueposCategory