Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour crocodile cruise from Jaco
- Look for American crocodiles and native birds as you glide along the Tárcoles River
- Admire the mangrove ecosystem
- Lunch and hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Depending on the season, a variety of other wildlife can also be spotted, including birds such as ospreys, cormorants, pelicans, and frigates (October to April). The Tárcoles' mangrove system is home to roughly 55 types of birds and is a refuge for scarlet macaws.
At the end of the cruise, enjoy a lunch of typical Costa Rican cuisine before transport back to your pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform the age of children under 12 years to [email protected], in order to send a transport with the required seats.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Jacamar Naturalist Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms