- Zipline safely through the rainforest—a unique way to see Costa Rica
- Fifty percent of the property is protected by the country’s forestry fund
- Choose between several departure times
- Professional photos are available for purchase at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
This is the starting point, but we also offer transportation to the tours for an additional cost, depending on your hotel or condo location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Maximum weight is 260 pounds
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff