7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Land transportation Jaco- Puntarenas- Jaco price (USD $ 25.00) per person
Departure & Return
Main Street Bridge River, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, 11111, Costa Rica
We pickup visitors at the entrance of Alamo Rent a Car at 7:00
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- OPERATED BY Turismo Marítimo del Pacífico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isla Tortuga Adventure tour - from Jaco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Isla Tortuga Adventure tour - from Jaco?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Isla Tortuga Adventure tour - from Jaco?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoShore Excursions - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificJet Boating - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - PuntarenasWater Tours - PuntarenasPorts of Call Tours - PuntarenasJet Boating - PuntarenasFull-day Tours - PuntarenasShore Excursions - QueposWater Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposJet Boating - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposCategory