- Get unbeatable sunset views from the hills above the Gulf of Nicoya
- Escape the crowds of Jaco Beach for a secluded rain forest
- Rumble along remote jungle roads in a rugged ATV
- Nature guide helps spot Costa Rican wildlife during the ride
Departure & Return
Downtown Jaco, across from the food chain Subway. Mar de Luz street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Recommended: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes etc.), Comfortable clothing you can get dirty, Sunscreen, Bug spray
- Restrictions: 2 person minimum, Weight limit: 250 lbs. per seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff