- Experience the majesty of Yellow Water Billabong on a guided cruise
- Look for crocodiles, eagles, ducks, geese, and more
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Cooinda Lodge Bus Stop 20 minutes prior to cruise departure. The bus stop is located opposite reception and is well sign posted.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruises are always subject to availability and environmental conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- Guests in wheelchairs may need to transfer from the wheelchair into the boat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kakadu Tourism GCL Pty Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews