Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
7:50 am Check in. 8:00am Departure for guest staying on all north shore resorts, The Kapaa hostels, Hotel Coral Reef, Pono Kai Resort, Worldmark Kapaa Shores, and Waipouli Resort. - Address: 41400 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746. Do not input the dash. Park anywhere in the street. Don’t rely on Ubers.
8:10am pick up for guest staying at the Kapaa Sheraton, Aston islander on the Beach, Kauai Coast Resort, Kauai Shores, Kauai Beach Resort, Kauai Villas & all hotels located in Lihue town. *Wait outside of the Island Country Market, on the side facing the Highway. Don’t rely on Ubers.
8:25am pick up at the Lihue Pizza Hut parking lot. Be patient if we are running a few minutes late. Don’t rely on Ubers. Is best to schedule a taxi.
8:45-50 am PICK UP - Guest staying in Poipu, Koloa, Lawai & Kalaheo meet by Kauai Kookie. Address: Lawai Seven Eleven Address: 2-2436 Kaumualii Hwy, Kalaheo HI 96765. Here you will be able to grab a bite to eat and use the bathroom before the tour starts. Don’t rely on Ubers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour needs a minimum of 5 people to go. We will let you know if we don't meet the minimum 24 hours before the tour so you can book a different experience or request the same one as a private.
- Guest weighing 300 lbs and over please contact tour operator so we can best accommodate you
- No walkers and wheelchair allowed as we do not have enough space when tours are full. Check with us the day before to see if we will have space to fit your walker.
- Wear comfortable clothing, good walking shoes, hat or cap, and sunglasses.
- Be on time. We will not wait as this tour has many pick up points and is a long day.
- If you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition we encourage you to book a private tour on our website**
- Most travellers can participate
- Must be healthy to participate in this tour. If you are feeling sick or slightly under the weather DO NOT join the tour. If you need to cancel after the 24 hrs prior to the tour we will give you a full refund with a doctors note.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Soul Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "It is a long day, but well worth the time." See review