Explore our promoted experiences
- A helicopter is the best way to appreciate the beauty of Kauai
- See places that aren’t visible from the ground or water
- Flight time of more than an hour allows viewing the island from all angles
- Two-way headsets let you communicate with the pilot
Departure & Return
Upon entering the Lihue Airport stay to the left towards the HELIPORT. Take a left at the second stop sign and head north on Ahukini Road. Take the first right after the UPS Customer Center Drive and look for the Air Kauai sign. Park on the grass area and check in in the white office trailer.
|Monday - Friday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Friday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Any passenger exceeding 240lbs or two passengers combined over 420lbs must purchase a comfort seat.
- Most travellers can participate
- Please view your ticket for your confirmation number, check-in and departure times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Air Kauai Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We would 100% recommend a helicopter tour to anyone to see all the island has to offer!" See review