Explore our promoted experiences
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence—“Diamond Award.” No other helicopter tour company in Hawaii has earned it even once
- 50-minute helicopter tour of Kauai
- Take in outstanding aerial views of the island
- Get a new perspective on the dramatic geography of the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, 'Jurassic Park Falls,' and more
- New Eurocopter Eco-Star helicopter reduces overflight noise by 50%
- Get comfortable in business class-style seats with wide viewing windows
- Communicate with the pilot via two-way radio
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Heliport and helicopter are wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair lift is available at base to assist boarding.
- Children 23 months and younger are complimentary and considered a lap child.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to tour time. You will receive confirmation of tour time after booking. Late arrivals may not be accepted and non-refundable.
- For each guest weighing 240 pounds (108 kg) or more, an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The second seat charge is half off of the regular tour price. Please arrange your additional seat after booking.
- Tour sights vary depending on weather.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff