Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See all of Kauai's most beautiful spots in a single trip
- Helicopter has no middle seats: Guaranteed window seat:
- Get views that are not possible from the ground: Including places only accessible by hellicopter
- Fly over Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as the “Jurassic Park falls"
Departure & Return
Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We kindly ask to please provide an email address or phone number for the guests directly.
- Weight & Age Restrictions: Passengers must be at least 7 years of age and weigh 40 pounds or more, Max passenger weight of 280 lbs • For groups of 3 passengers, no more than one person can be 200+ lbs and cannot exceed a total combined passenger weight of 560lbs.
- Passengers over 280 lbs are restricted from taking the tour, passengers will be weighed upon check-in
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ali'i Kauai Air Tours & Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms