Explore our promoted experiences
- Dive from the shore of Kauai's south coast: Easy entry and exit
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): Ensures personal attention
- Two-tank dive under the supervision of a dive master
- Dive in two areas and spot turtles, eels, octopus and more
Departure & Return
Koloa Landing DIVE SITE - NOT hotel USING ROUND ABOUT IN POIPU AS THE START POINT: Take the exit following signs to "SPOUTING HORN". IMMEDIATELY take your first LEFT onto Hoonani Road. DO NOT TURN YOUR STEERING WHEEL ON THE CAR. Look for telephone pole with a dive flag that says "Koloa Landing".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Dive Kauai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff