- Whale-watching tour in Kauai: Maximize your chances of seeing whales
- Learn all about whales and their behavior from your guides
- Small-group tour (maximum 14): A more personal experience
- Get great views and photo opportunities from an uncrowded Zodiac boat
Departure & Return
Please refer to the detailed confirmation email that WE will send you once you provide all of the necessary details to finalize your reservation. **WE CANNOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION, PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO GETTING TO ISLAND**
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All passengers must be 5 years of age or older
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is an ADVENTURE and not a leisure cruise.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Z Tourz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff