Explore our promoted experiences
- Self-guided tour of Limahuli Garden: Get the benefits of a tour while exploring alone
- Flexibility to choose a time and date that suits your schedule
- Learn about native plants and the ecology of Hawaii
- A great place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of life
Departure & Return
Just before the entrance of Ha`ena State Park, you will see our entrance sign on the mountain side of the highway. You must drive up the entrance driveway to get to the garden parking lot. Please do not come in the exit driveway. The parking lot is for garden visitors only!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Limahuli Garden and Preserve
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands