- Round-trip transportation available
- Located on the grounds of historical Kilohana Plantation
- Photo session with cast
- Live music and traditional hula
- Traditional imu ceremony, where a whole pig is unearthed from an underground oven
- Open bar service
- 40-minute train ride on the Kauai Plantation Railway
- Craft fair featuring Kauai artisans
- Fresh flower lei greeting
- An epic performance chronicling the sea voyage between Tahiti and Hawaii
- Award-winning theatrical dinner show
- Named "Best Luau Show" by Lonely Planet
Departure & Return
What To Expect
If a dinner option is selected, the feast begins with torch lighting and a Hawaiian imu ceremony, in which a whole roast pig is removed from an underground oven. Dig into a bountiful buffet of island favorites, including mahi mahi, teriyaki chicken, lomi lomi salmon and a variety of local vegetables, fresh fruit and side dishes. Mingle with other guests as you dine, and complete your meal with a delicious tropical drink from the bar (own expense).
With your appetite satisfied, head inside the Luau Pavilion for an unforgettable show that tells the story of the first Tahitian explorers to land on Hawaiian shores. Watch the mesmerizing tricks of flame twirlers, plus the graceful choreography of Polynesian dancers wearing traditional costumes. Live music accompanies the show, including powerful drumming on instruments handmade by the musicians.
After the show, you’ll have a chance to meet the performers and take photos before heading back out into the warm Hawaiian night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine; held in a covered pavilion
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 800 travellers
- OPERATED BY Luau Kalamaku
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands